Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Your number

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ho li day.

halo. long time no post yahh. anyone miss me? well i know every one of you does miss me, but you just don't want to admit it ;p

hmmm....

i dont exactly know what should i post today:|

anyway its holiday! woo hoo. but the worst thing is, it's only 2 weeks and today is the 7th day so, only 7 days left. and then... back to the jungle. HAH.
kinda tired of my daily routine. but, what can i do? im only 13. #curhat

AND, THIS HOLIDAY I SPEND IT AT...
BEKASI.
BEKASI.
BEKASI.

like.. ugh. I WANNA GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. FAR FAR AWAY FROM HERE........

bzzz. okay. remember that im only 13 and still live with my parents so, the idea to run away from house is really really bad. okay, what am i talking about.

let's just enjoy the holiday. anyway, HAPPY IDUL FITRI EVERY ONE! eventho im not moslem, but, please forgive every mistakes i did, nobody's perfect, neither are you. :)

this post is boring. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment