Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Your number

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A little bit of happiness in my life.

Hey readers!
To start with, one week ago, on 8th May, 11:10 pm, someone who I love the most RT-ed my tweet!! Guess who? Greyson Chance!
Dont believe? Here's the proof:
See? I'm not lyin', eh? Still don't believe? Well, it's up to you. So I'll tell you more about the story behind this simple-but-special RT from Greyson.
It was late at night, emm not so late, it was 11 pm. I was just tweeting as usual, yeah just like as usual.  My mood is not really good,btw. So i was listening to all of Greyson's songs. And it was 'Unfriend You'. I tweeted "Now Playing: Unfriend You - @greysonchance. I always loooove your songs. <3" (look at the pic). I wasn't feeling anything at all when I typed the tweet. I saw @TheCodySimpson is on my timeline and I was like ,"Cody is on? Will Greyson on too??" Yeah there was a little hope in my heart if he will notice me but yeah only a little. Then I was tweeting again. but suddenly I got mention from @GMCIndonesian says "ENVY SAMA @DTHERESIA SUMPAH" (I really envy @dtheresia) I was "Huh? what happened with me?" with innocent face lol. Then I asked her what happened and she said "Greyson RT-ed you" and I was "HAH? WHAT? ARE U SURE? YOU'RE NOT LYING RIGHT? AM I DREAMIN?" I really dont believed it because the mention from Greyson didn't come. My mention is full of Enchancers saying that they really envy me. But still, i didn't believe it. I was really trembling eventho I havent seen that RT. And I checked out Greyson's timeline.... and IT'S TRUE! He RT-ed me...

Even tho it has been 1 week since he RT-ed me, but I still always smile if I remember it. Aww I love you Greyson ;** ;DD

And yesterday, me, delila, and ara, went to Shaju's house. It was really fun! We took crazy pictures together, made lipsync videos, (except Ara, she is so 'jaim'-_-) and watched Justin Bieber's NSN movie. Here's the pics:















Look how stupid and crazy we were-_- (OMG I look so ugly._.)

I can't upload the videos argh. 

Well, maybe you think I'm so 'norak' but for me, this is kinda special. I mean, after all of those bad times, when everything seems so impossible, when all i do everydays is regretting what did i do, when i always miss the times when im so happy with my life, when I always cry at night missing my 'bestfriends'.... yeah for me, this is so special. Just whising #GGB won't leave me like they leaved me..

And there's a new news. I found out that someone, is missing me. My class mate, Dara, who told me that. This person, who 'misses' me, told to Dara, She said that she misses me, she misses when we always laugh everydays together, and bla bla bla. To be honest, I miss her too. I miss her so much. But.. I dont think we can be back like we used to. Every thing has changed,darling. Sorry for everything. I'm trying to move on.

Byebye bad times, memories. welcome new life, new best friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment